“Suffer the little children to come unto me,” said Jesus. But do we want the kids in the worship service? Please bring them to this one as our Minister of Lifespan Faith Development, Rev. Lyn Marshall, makes the case that children should be seen and heard in worship.
You’re a Uni-what?
What is Unitarian Universalism all about? Is it for you?
A Three-minute overview of UUsim, beliefs, values and goals.
Latest News and Musings
- Ch-ch-ch-changes! 08/31/2018
- Join us for a brand new church year September 9 08/31/2018
- Big changes coming this fall, for worship and for faith development for both children and adults 08/01/2018
- An Ode to Joy 05/28/2018
- Faith Development Happens Everywhere 04/27/2018
- Our Congregation’s Culture – Now and in the Future 04/02/2018
- Equanimity: a Theme for All Ages 04/02/2018
- Vagina Monologues Success 03/02/2018
- Strengthening Our Foundation 03/02/2018
- Solar Array Makes a Budget Impact 03/02/2018