Integrity does not imply a particular set of moral values. Opposing moral values can in themselves be consistent, coherent, and whole. Each side of a moral argument can represent and inspire a life of integrity, however distasteful the moral decisions will look from across the moral divide. How do we respect the integrity of those […]
You’re a Uni-what?
What is Unitarian Universalism all about? Is it for you?
A Three-minute overview of UUsim, beliefs, values and goals.
Latest News and Musings
- Ch-ch-ch-changes! 08/31/2018
- Join us for a brand new church year September 9 08/31/2018
- Big changes coming this fall, for worship and for faith development for both children and adults 08/01/2018
- An Ode to Joy 05/28/2018
- Faith Development Happens Everywhere 04/27/2018
- Our Congregation’s Culture – Now and in the Future 04/02/2018
- Equanimity: a Theme for All Ages 04/02/2018
- Vagina Monologues Success 03/02/2018
- Strengthening Our Foundation 03/02/2018
- Solar Array Makes a Budget Impact 03/02/2018