The notion of the rugged individuals who have pulled themselves up by their bootstraps, all on their own, deserving personal credit for all they have accomplished is embedded in the narrative of our US culture. And it is as wrong as it is unhelpful. Whether we call it grace or simply acknowledge that most of […]
You’re a Uni-what?
What is Unitarian Universalism all about? Is it for you?
A Three-minute overview of UUsim, beliefs, values and goals.
Latest News and Musings
- What’s your spiritual warm-up? 12/01/2018
- Faith Formation is in Full Swing 11/01/2018
- Winning and Losing With Grace 11/01/2018
- Ch-ch-ch-changes! 08/31/2018
- Join us for a brand new church year September 9 08/31/2018
- Big changes coming this fall, for worship and for faith development for both children and adults 08/01/2018
- An Ode to Joy 05/28/2018
- Faith Development Happens Everywhere 04/27/2018
- Our Congregation’s Culture – Now and in the Future 04/02/2018
- Equanimity: a Theme for All Ages 04/02/2018