Earth-Centered Spirituality Group
We, the members of the Earth Centered Spirituality Group recognize that we are ministers of our faiths within the pagan community, and covenant to conduct ourselves in a trustworthy, honorable, and responsible manner.
Through our words and actions, we covenant to
- support the group’s goal of providing a safe environment for individuals to practice and explore pagan and earth-centered religions,
- acknowledge the underlying unity of our faiths and accept the diversity of their manifestations,
- respect the democratic nature of the group,
- preserve harmony and cooperation among members,
- promote a positive image of paganism and uphold the good reputation of the group in the community.
Without denying the existence of negative, harmful, or destructive energies, we choose to focus on the application of positive, protective, and beneficial energies and actions, both within the group and in the community.