When we inherit a difficult history – as individuals and as communities – how do we hold that inheritance? I learned rather late in life that the Mayflower ancestors I was so proud of for their courage as early settlers of Massachusetts were also involved … read more.
The Heart and Soul of ADHD, with Rev. Lyn Marshall in August 2023.
"I Choose Love" sung by the Concord UU Virtual Choir
Latest News and Musings
- The Gift of Welcome 08/30/2023
- UU Values, Principles, and Article II 07/05/2023
- Tuesday’s Welcome Table 05/30/2023
- Come, Come, Wherever You’ve Been 04/29/2023
- What is Maundy Thursday? 04/01/2023
- Stewardship 2023 03/29/2023
- Sycamore Garden Shared Educational Garden Space 02/22/2023
- February’s Parish Notes is now available 02/01/2023
- 2021-22 Yearbook is Finished! 01/20/2023
- “Don’t Look Away” open house / panel discussion 12/02/2022