We will explore some of the creative, effective ways people past and present have countered violence with nonviolent protest. In large social justice movements and in our day-to-day lives, there are actions we can take to help de-escalate conflict and reduce violence.
You’re a Uni-what?
What is Unitarian Universalism all about? Is it for you?
A Three-minute overview of UUsim, beliefs, values and goals.
Latest News and Musings
- Learning About Inclusiveness from our Kids 01/01/2019
- Spiritual Warm-up: Setting Intentions 01/01/2019
- What’s your spiritual warm-up? 12/01/2018
- Faith Formation is in Full Swing 11/01/2018
- Winning and Losing With Grace 11/01/2018
- Ch-ch-ch-changes! 08/31/2018
- Join us for a brand new church year September 9 08/31/2018
- Big changes coming this fall, for worship and for faith development for both children and adults 08/01/2018
- An Ode to Joy 05/28/2018
- Faith Development Happens Everywhere 04/27/2018