“Awe is the emotion we experience when we encounter vast mysteries that we don’t understand,” writes Dacher Keltner in his book, Awe: The New Science of Everyday Wonder and How It Can Transform Your Life. We can find awe anywhere. It requires no money or … read more.
The Power of Touch, with Rev. Michael Leuchtenberger in November 2023.
"Why I am a Member of the NAACP" with Barbara Keshen
Latest News and Musings
- The Gift of Generosity 10/30/2023
- The Gift of Welcome 08/30/2023
- UU Values, Principles, and Article II 07/05/2023
- Tuesday’s Welcome Table 05/30/2023
- Come, Come, Wherever You’ve Been 04/29/2023
- What is Maundy Thursday? 04/01/2023
- Stewardship 2023 03/29/2023
- Sycamore Garden Shared Educational Garden Space 02/22/2023