Do enlightened people walk this earth? What does that look like? Do these people do laundry and put out the trash? Today’s sermon features wisdom from Jack Kornfield’s amazing book about how spiritual people deal with the dirty, dank dung of life and still find time to laugh, to do good, and feel hopeful.
You’re a Uni-what?
What is Unitarian Universalism all about? Is it for you?
A Three-minute overview of UUsim, beliefs, values and goals.
Latest News and Musings
- Summertime Faith 05/31/2019
- What’s next for Lifespan Faith Development? 05/01/2019
- Growing Spiritually 04/14/2019
- Circles of Care: Comfort in, Dump out 03/01/2019
- Teaching about Christianity 03/01/2019
- Finding Sanctuary 02/02/2019
- How is your daily practice? 02/02/2019
- Learning About Inclusiveness from our Kids 01/01/2019
- Spiritual Warm-up: Setting Intentions 01/01/2019
- What’s your spiritual warm-up? 12/01/2018