Update – September 26, 2021
Masks required – N95, KN95, or double-mask anytime you are in the building
Preregistration required for in-person worship
Vaccination required for all who are eligible (honor system) for in-person worship services
Which rooms can you use?
Please get vaccinated!
The PPT wants to put in a strong word for all eligible persons to be vaccinated. The available science is very clear about the safety and protective benefit of all currently available COVID vaccines. To protect oneself, one’s family and other church members, we strongly encourage vaccination for all who are eligible.
If anyone is having difficulty accessing a vaccine, please let us know and we will help. If anyone would like to (privately) express concerns or discuss vaccination issues, please feel free to contact the PPT through the church office staff.
Don’t hesitate to talk to any member of the Pandemic Policy Team if you have questions or concerns: Jeff Fetter, Belinda Nerl, Jim Schlosser, BJ Entwisle, Heidi Page, Lea Smith, Rev. Lyn Marshall, Rev. Michael Leuchtenberger.
You have COVID or you’ve been exposed…
when can you return to church?
- If you test positive for COVID with no symptoms you may not attend for a minimum of 10 days after the positive test. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 with your positive test, you may not attend until at least 10 days have passed since your symptoms first started AND at least 24 hours have passed since you had a fever (without using fever-reducing medications like acetaminophen or ibuprofen), and your symptoms are improving.
- If you test positive or have COVID symptoms, and have been to a church event or on church property in the prior two days, notify the church office.
Policy for people who have close contact with someone who has COVID:
- If you are unvaccinated and you have someone in your household who has COVID, you cannot participate in church activities for 10 days after the last close contact. This rule is in keeping with DHHS’ Quarantine Guide for Unvaccinated People Exposed to COVID in their Household.
- If you are unvaccinated and you have close contact with someone outside your household who has COVID, you are not prohibited from church events. Please follow the guidance in Self-Observation Guide for People Exposed to COVID-19 Who Are Not Required to Quarantine.
- If you are vaccinated and have close contact with someone either inside or outside your household who has COVID, you are not prohibited from church events. Please follow the guidance in Self-Observation Guide for People Exposed to COVID-19 Who Are Not Required to Quarantine.