Books about Racism
3 Books About Racism
Sold for: $6.00[2 Bids]
Reserve: [n/a]Winner: Ann Burnside
- Auction closed
- Bidding Over
- First Bid: 2 weeks ago
- Last Bid: 4 days ago
- Shipping: n/a
"Breathe, A letter To My Son" by Imani Perry; hardcover, perfect condition, $18.
"So You Want To Talk About Race" by Ijeoma Oluo; paperback perfect condition, $17.
"White Fragility. Why It's So Hard For White People To Talk About Racism" by Robin Diangelo; paperback, gently read, $16.00 (if new).
Winner will schedule pick up at the church.
Fair Market Value: $45
Donated by Deborah Bruss
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 or older to bid on any of the items in this auction.
- Auction closes promptly at 3:00 pm on June 13, 2021.
- Winners may make their payments online through a secure payment portal, or by mailing a check to the church. Instructions will be emailed to winners at the conclusion of the auction.
- Physical items may be picked up at the church in Concord, New Hampshire during regular office hours, unless winner makes other arrangements with the donor.
- No items will be shipped or mailed.
- Unless otherwise noted, winners of services will be contacted by the service provider to arrange details.