Pond Paddle & Lunch
Pond Paddle & Lunch for 4 at Deer Meadow Pond
Sold for: $50.00[11 Bids]
Reserve: [n/a]Winner: Cathy Menard
- Auction closed
- Bidding Over
- First Bid: 3 weeks ago
- Last Bid: 6 days ago
- Shipping: n/a
Paddle tranquil Deer Meadow Pond in Epsom then enjoy a delicious vegan lunch made for you! Only four kayaks/activity slots are available. Deer Meadow Pond is home to Great Blue Heron, Osprey, beavers, muskrat & turtles too!
Both activities can accommodate social distancing as needed & you can take the meal “to go” if preferred!
Outing will be scheduled on a sunny summer afternoon that works for everyone! No prior paddling experience or equipment needed. A boat, paddle & optional life vest are provided for each participant. Please plan to bring a water bottle, hat and sunscreen.
Four Spots: Winner can purchase more than one spot at that bid price. After we will offer it to the next bidder for the winning bid price until all 4 spots are taken.
Date: To be determined by bidders
The donor will contact the winner with in 2 weeks.
Fair Market Value: $30+ (boats included) each
Donated by Kim Gillis
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 or older to bid on any of the items in this auction.
- Auction closes promptly at 3:00 pm on June 13, 2021.
- Winners may make their payments online through a secure payment portal, or by mailing a check to the church. Instructions will be emailed to winners at the conclusion of the auction.
- Physical items may be picked up at the church in Concord, New Hampshire during regular office hours, unless winner makes other arrangements with the donor.
- No items will be shipped or mailed.
- Unless otherwise noted, winners of services will be contacted by the service provider to arrange details.