Until we are able to be back together in person, church meetings and Second Hour offerings will be hosted on the Zoom platform.
Zoom is an easy to use application that allows people to meet and interact online. You can access through your PC, MAC, iPhone, smart phone, and tablets.
The most up to date listing of meetings is found on the website calendar. Each meeting listing includes a link to the Zoom room.
For private meetings the links to attend will be sent to your email.
You can join a Zoom Gathering by clicking on the link in the calendar description, either on your phone, tablet or computer. You decide whether you want to do Audio only or use Video & Audio. The first time you use Zoom it will ask you to install a small App. Once you have accepted a few prompts you will be automatically added to the meeting. (We recommend you try it out 5 minutes before your meeting starts.)
- We hope that most or all of our groups will continue to meet via Zoom online platform. Zoom provides an online link for many people to meet virtually.
- It’s critical that you ONLY use the link during your assigned time to avoid conflicts. Don’t enter more than 5 minutes before your meeting starts. Just like two meetings can’t happen in the same room, two meetings can’t happen in our Zoom room at the same time!
- All public gatherings, such as meditation groups and Second Hour programs will be listed calendar along with a link to the meeting room..
- Private meetings such Board, OLT, and Covenant Groups will have a unique URL link provided by a staff member. If it’s not emailed to you before the meeting, ask the leader for it.
- Please sign out (bottom right hand corner) when you are finished.
For a quick tutorial: ZOOM How To Video