The Caring Network’s vision is to weave the web of community.
We make connections throughout our church community through…
- Home or Hospital Visits (when you need a friend)
- Meals Brought to Your Home (when you already have enough on your plate)
- Rides to Important Appointments (like church, church events, or the doctor’s) when you don’t have any other options
- Hosting Memorial Services (because we’re family and we’ll miss you too)
- Other Special Requests (we haven’t thought of everything for this list and we’ll do our best to help)